Reference Number : TXM-565
Job Title : iOS Development-Principal Senior Engineer
Sector : Technology
Location : Dubai
iOS Development-Principal Senior Engineer-VS
10+ yrs of IT experience with in depth experience in a software delivery role and senior IT management capacity.
Role holder will have managed large scale software deliveries and or, managed an operational IT unit or a large team. The ideal candidate will be a strong technical manager with leadership experience.
* Technical certifications in software engineering
* Extensive knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle, Project Management, Methods & Tools, Software Development and process improvement – a technology leader who has broad management experience.
* Should improve quality, time to market and agility through the development and use of technology accelerators and frameworks. Ensure that technology accelerators and frameworks are continuously improved in line with industry best practices and IT standards, resulting in cost efficiency.PSS experience
Job Specific Responsibilities;
- Responsible for breaking down complex technical problems into simple, implementable solutions.
- Maintain a full and complete understanding of solution interdependencies and limitations.
- Envision and realize App architecture on the iOS platform
- Manage the technical factors related to the resilience, performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Ensure technical features are delivered to support all non-functional requirements.
- Guide development staff to exploit identified new techniques and strategies to work more efficiently.
- Overall responsibility for code quality and development level testing.
- Overall responsibility for code reviews.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to explain technical details to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Able to influence the technical direction of internal and external teams
- Able mentor development staff on relevant iOS technologies (Swift, Objective-C, Cocoa, etc).
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of key iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding threading and performance tuning of iOS Apps.
- Experience evaluating and leading the adoption of new technologies and techniques.
- Experience integrating iOS applications to back-end services.
- In-depth understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning tools.
- Experience with push notifications and relevant API’s
- Proficient understanding of GIT code versioning tools.
- Experience working in a continuous integration context.
- Experience working on commercial software products with large user deployments.
- 8 years of iOS programming experience.
- Experience with travel related apps preferred.