Reference Number : TXM-553
Job Title : Aircraft Technicians
Sector : Aviation
Location : UAE
Aircraft technicians are responsible for independently performing work on aircraft and components for the purpose of keeping the equipment in airworthy condition.
- Perform scheduled maintenance tasks in accordance with duellists / work orders.
- Fix snags and shortcomings that are conducted in Aircraft Tech Log.
- Perform work on aircraft and components according to the company’s defined standard and as described in approved work documents.
- Update the aircraft’s logging system according to the company’s routines.
- Perform all work carefully and in accordance with the company’s approved procedures.
- Keep equipment and tools in good condition and ensure that calibration tools and equipment used are calibrated.
- Ensure that the workplace is clean and tidy and that tools and equipment have been put into place after the end of work.
- Report errors, deficiencies and deviations according to the company’s routines.
- Make sure that all the manuals and documentation on the base he / she works is up to date.
- Inform Operations Centre / Flight Planning for operating interruptions (regarding Line Maintenance).
- Provide flight checking for the base (for Line Maintenance).
- Continuously load personal maintenance activity in the Company System .
Flight technicians have the authority to take the necessary steps to solve the tasks he / she is set to perform. Airline engineers can implement, carry out and acknowledge (CRS) work on aircraft and aircraft material according to the rights they have on their certificate of competence.
Aircraft Technology Certificate of Type Part – 66, B1 or B2.