Reference Number : TXM-563
Job Title : Infrastructure Solutions Delivery Manager
Sector : Technology
Location : Dubai
Holds a project/programme management certification from a recognized professional body (such as PMP or Prince2) – Preferred
- Project/programme management, methods & tools; relationship management; risk management; management of large teams; IT infrastructure deployment; vendor management; business change management and process improvement.
- 5+ years delivering IT Infrastructure projects / programmes in Aviation; Financial Services or Oil & Gas preferred.
- Excellent business English communication skills, verbal and written
- Fundamental knowledge of the ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) framework and/or other IT service management methodologies preferred
- Demonstrated experience of implementing physical and virtual servers, clusters, networks, firewalls, security, patching, data centres, virtualization (VMware / Hypervisor) , SAN / NAS enterprise storage, IP Telephony, audio and video conferencing facilities, LAN / WAN / WLAN.
- Demonstrated experience implementing network security controls including Routers, Firewalls, Data Leakage Prevention, Proxies, Load Balancers, VPN devices etc.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing SQL & NoSQL database servers / clusters (Oracle / Couchbase / Cassandra)
- Deep understanding of Cloud architectures and services on the Platform (PaaS) and Infrastructure (IaaS) level. SaaS experience or experience with on premise ERP systems a plus.
- Demonstrated experience leading legacy systems reengineering to cloud technologies would be a strong advantage.
- Strong understanding of waterfall and agile delivery methodologies