Reference Number : TXM-557
Job Title : Mechanical Technician
Sector : Engineering
Location : Dubai
Execution of all maintenance tasks of a Baggage Handling System to ensure uninterrupted operations with fully compliance to SOPs and Site Safety rules and regulations.
Area of Responsibility and Accountability :
- Executes preventive & Corrective maintenance accordingly to the instruction given by the Supervisor with fully compliance to SOPs and Site Safety rules and regulations.
- Usage of suitable PPE for work, safety fencing/cover/door opened for any work/reason must be closed immediately after completion of the task before the machine is turned live. Carries out periodical checks/maintenance inspections stating on the check list.
- Understanding all Mechanical Components in the System, fault analysis & troubleshooting.
- In the event of a baggage jam or any other problem in their work area they will immediately intervene, in line with the procedure applicable and in close co-ordination with the control room
- Ensure means of communications is available all the time and remain in close communication with his supervisor and other staff
- Analyze and seeks for continuous improvements on the field
- Proper handling /taking over of all the tools /job tasks during start/ end of the shift
- Adheres all safety rules, regulations and take appropriate precautions at all times during his working hours
- Responsible for the implementation of all procedures, handling Safety, Quality. Supervision of 1 to 5 maintenance assistants.
Education and training
The Mechanic shall be a Industrial Training Institute Certified (ITI) as Mechanic with minimum of 3 year relevant experience.
Communication skills :
Mandatory to communicate in English language and important to have worked in different cultural areas adapting to the cultural work ethics.
Job Type: Full-time